Sildenafil Citrate is the generic name for the popular brand known as Viagra®, the medication used to successfully take on male impotency. With Sildenafil Citrate, the generic brand, you are paying for the effectiveness and not the name.
Generic Viagra should be taken about half an hour precoitus and a single pill is enough for up to 4 hours, though it is imperative to reach sexual arousal in this time to ease its effects.
Cipla Pharmaceutical is an esteemed name in the pharmaceutical sector for the trust it has gathered in the production of its products. It is well known that Cipla’s products go through excruciatingly tough guidelines through just some of the following regulatory boards that their systems adhere to:
- Food and Drug Administration, USA (FDA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia (TGA)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention, Germany (PIC)
- State Institute for the Control of Drugs, Slovak Republic ANVISA, Brazil
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, UK (MHRA)
- Medicines Control Council, South Africa (MCC)
- National Institute of Pharmacy, Hungary (NIP)
- World Health Organization Department of Health, Canada (WHO DoH)
Cipla’s products are found in about 170 countries, and are sold through the following Indian businesses:
Sunrise Remedies is a pharmaceutical company established in India in the year 1995. In just 20 years, the corporation has seen favorable outcomes in the industry. Its success is largely due to the proficient way it is run by a group of scientists who also double as competent business people.
All of Sunrise Remedies pharmaceuticals are produced under the stringent WHO GMP standards.
Aurochem Laboratories is another corporation that is spreading into markets all over the world. They are connoisseurs in the three key aspects of manufacturing, dealing and selling their pharmaceuticals internationally.
With two quality WHO GMP approved facilities, they have been successful in penetrating into 200 markets spanning through 25 countries around the globe.