- Generic Viagra, Brand Viagra, Generic Viagra Soft, Generic Viagra Jelly
- Generic Cialis, Brand Cialis, Generic Cialis Soft
- Generic Levitra, Brand Levitra
- The dissimilarity among Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Kamagra
Generic Viagra, Brand Viagra, Generic Viagra Soft, Generic Viagra Jelly (Sildenafil)
Very carefully read the directions before taking the pills. If anything is unclear, consult your healthcare advisor.
- What are the ingredients in SILDENAFIL pills? Sildenafil is the active ingredient comes in 25, 50, or 100mg in Sildenafil Citrate. It also includes non-active ingredients.
- What do they look like? Generic Viagra pills are made in a round diamond shape. Each pill is marked "100" and is packaged in blister packs with 4 pills each.
- What does SILDENAFIL do? SILDENAFIL is part of a new range of drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction by letting more blood move into your penis, permitting the user to achieve and sustain an erection. It does not cure ED or improve sexual stimulation.
- Should anyone NOT take SILDENAFIL? If you may suffer an allergic reaction to the drug or if you're already prescribed medications of nitric oxide or nitrates (frequently used to treat angina), do not take SILDENAFIL. Most regularly prescribed nitrates are nitroglycerin pieces and monoitrate and dinitrate substances of isosorbid. If you are undergoing treatment for angina and unsure of whether your medication is placed into any of the above categories, consult with your healthcare advisor before taking SILDENAFIL.
- What does my doctor need to know if I intend to take SILDENAFIL? Inform your doctor of the following conditions if you've ever suffered from any:
- Advice for more elderly patients Elderly patients should start treatment at the lowest recommended dose of 25mg/50mg a day.
- Can SILDENAFIL be given to children? Definitely not! Please keep SILDENAFIL away from children's reach.
- Advice for those suffering kidney or liver disease. Use the drug carefully, starting only with the minimum recommended dose of 25 mg/day only.
- Is my ability to drive or operate heavy machinery affected by taking SILDENAFIL? No, it is not.
- Can SILDENAFIL be taken alongside other medications? It should not be taken in conjunction with nitrates, nitric oxide donors, mononitrate, or dinitrate substances of Isosorbid. If used in conjunction with other medicines (specifically Cimetidine, Erythromycin and Ketoconazol) you will require exclusive consent of healthcare provider.
- How do I take my SILDENAFIL pills? The recommended dosage should be assigned by your doctor and will usually be around 50 mg or 100 mg around 1 hour prior to sex. SILDENAFIL should not be used more than once a day.
- What are the potential side-effects? Side-effects are usually minor and short-lived. The most commonly reported side-effects are headaches, indigestion, dizziness, blocked nose and visual disorder (colors, brightness and clarity).
- How do I store my SILDENAFIL pills? Store them at a cooler temperature, more than 30 degrees C.
- Do not use the drug after the expiry date printed on the packaging.
The jelly form pills come in sachets containing 100 mg of Sildenafil.
Generic Soft Viagra pills are rounded diamond shapes and all white. They come in blister packs with 10 pills each.
Any illness or deformity of the penis;
Finding of the rare hereditary ophthalmic illness identified as retinosis pigmentosis;
A peptic ulcer or any condition related tp blood coagulation.
Inform your healthcare provider if you are undergoing any other treatment for ED.
The drug cannot be used as an aphrodisiac and its effects will only be realized when appropriate sexual stimulation occurs.
The Generic Viagra pill should be administered with a glass of water. Viagra Jelly is consumed orally and should liquefy in the mouth prior to being swallowed. Viagra pills/Viagra jelly will take effect between 30 minutes to an hour it has been ingested, but might take longer if taken in conjunction with food. The effect will last between 3 to 4 hours. Do not consume excessive amounts of alcohol when taking the drug. Any change of dosage should be made only after discussing with your doctor.
Generic Viagra Soft is a tablet which should dissolve in the mouth. This allows the medicine to get into the bloodstream quickly instead of going through your digestive system. You are allowed to consume alcohol or eat fatty foods when taking Generic Viagra Soft, something which is prohibited with the pill version of Viagra. The pill will take 10 to 20 minutes to act and the effect will last about 6 hours.
Generic Cialis, Brand Cialis, Generic Cialis Soft (Tadalafil)
Thoroughly read these instructions prior to taking the pills. If you are not sure about anything, ask your healthcare advisor.
- What ingredients are in my TADALAFIL pills? The active ingredient is called Tadalafil and each pill contains a certain amount of Tadalafil in proportion to the dosage of either 10 or 20 mg. The TADALAFIL pills also contain other, non-active ingredients.
- What do they look like? Each Generic Cialis pill is in seed-form, of orange color and labeled "C 20" on the backside. These pills are in blister packs of 2 pills each.
- What does TADALAFIL do? TADALAFIL pills are one of the revolutionary drugs used to treat ED (erectile dysfunction) by increasing blood flow into your penis, thereby giving you an erection for a certain amount of time. The pill itself does not cure ED, improve sexual stimulation, or treat infertility, but is a temporary fix.
- Who should NOT take TADALAFIL? Individuals with an allergic reaction to the drug or anyone who is prescribed medications containing nitric oxide or nitrates (frequently used to treat angina) should not use TADALAFIL. The most commonly dispensed nitrates are nitroglycerin pieces and monoitrate and dinitrate substances of isosorbid. If you are undergoing treatment for angina and are unsure whether your medicine fits into any of the above categories, consult with your healthcare advisor before administering TADALAFIL.
- You have critical heart ailments or have lately suffered a heart attack;
- You have lately experienced a stroke;
- If you have the problem of low blood-pressure.
- What should I disclose to my doctor if I want to take TADALAFIL?
- Inform your doctor if you have ever had:
- Any illness or ailment of the penis;
- Pain while having erections;
- Have been diagnosed with the rare hereditary ophthalmic illness known as retinosis pigmentosis;
- A peptic ulcer or any condition related to blood coagulation.
- Advice for more elderly patients Older users of the drug do not require any distinctive modification of the dose.
- Advice for those dealing with kidney or liver disease. There are only some trial findings regarding the safety of TADALAFIL amid a limited group of the following users:
- Is my ability to drive or operate heavy machinery influenced by administering TADALAFIL? Since some cases of dizziness have been reported by men taking Tadalafil, you should give it a test trial to see how you react to the drug before you drive or use heavy machinery.
- Can TADALAFIL be taken simultaneously with other medications? Be sure to discuss the possible interaction of any drugs you are taking with your GP.
- How do I take my TADALAFIL pills? The dosage is always decided by your doctor and this will usually be 20 mg and can work its effect between 30 minutes and 36 hours before sex (the optimum time can be decided by users themselves). Avoid taking the medication more than once a day. Contingent on the individual's reaction and tolerance of the drug, dosage may be decreased to 10 mg.
- What are the potential side-effects of the drug? In most cases they are negligible and don't last too long. The most commonly stated side-effects are headaches and indigestion, though it has sporadically also be the cause back pain, muscle aches, blocked nose, hot flushes and dizziness. Seldom, it has caused soreness in and around the eyes.
- One of the ingredients of TADALAFIL is lactose, can the drug be used by men who are lactose intolerant? Avoid using the drug if you have a rare hereditary condition of lactose intolerance; a Lapp lactase deficiency; or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- How must I store my TADALAFIL pills?
- Do not take the drug after the expiry date printed on the packaging.
Every Generic Cialis Soft pill is oval in shape, it is white in color and labeled "E 20" on one side. You buy them in blister packs of 10 pills each.
Do not take TADALAFIL if:
In addition, inform your GP if you are undergoing any other treatment for ED; if you suffer from sickle-cell anemia (an abnormality of the red blood cells); an acute liver or kidney condition; multiple myeloma (bone cancer); leukaemia or any physical deformity in the form of your penis.
Patients with acute renal inadequacy and patients with acute hepatic insufficiency; and patients with minor and moderate renal breakdown and in patients with terminal stage renal failure going through haemodialysis;
In both groups TADALAFIL 10 mg was the highest dose administered and researched.
This is necessary if you are taking nitrates currently. Do not take TADALAFIL in conjunction with these drugs.
Do not take TADALAFIL in conjunction with any other medication for erectile dysfunction.
The drug should not be used by women or by children below the age of 18.
Keep the TADALAFIL out of reach of children.
Generic Cialis pill is administered with water to wash it down. Extreme intake of alcohol is not prudent when taking the drug.
Generic Cialis Soft tab can be liquefied in the mouth. This should decrease the interval you have to wait between taking the medication and engaging in sexual intercourse. You can also drink alcohol and eat fatty foods, two things forbidden while taking the regular version of Cialis.
It has also been intermittently reported that users went through an extended and at times a painful erection after the use of TADALAFIL.
If you feel any of these reactions, consult your healthcare advisor.
If you feel chest pain during or after sex, you should avoid taking a nitrate-based treatment and consult your physician right away.
Heart attack, stroke, and irregular heartbeat have infrequently been reported by men using TADALAFIL. Many, but not every one of these men were diagnosed with heart problems prior to using TADALAFIL and it cannot be deciphered whether the conditions were caused by TADALAFIL. One trial in animals showed a possible reduction in fertility, but other studies specify that this is not expected to affect humans.
Store them at a temperature less than 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
Generic Levitra, Brand Levitra (Vardenafil)
Be sure to carefully read these directions prior to taking the pills. If anything remains unclear, ask your healthcare advisor.
- What does Generic Levitra (VARDENAFIL) do?
- What are the constituents of my Levitra pills?
- What do they look like?
- How must I take the drug?
- What my doctor should know if I intend to take VARDENAFIL?
- Is there anything I should not eat or drink while taking VARDENAFIL?
- What are the potential side-effects of the drug?
- Headache or wooziness;
- Upset stomach or indigestion;
- Feeling bloated or flushed;
- Congestion, runny nose or any Flu-like symptoms. There are more acute side effects and although the following are uncommon, inform your healthcare advisor immediately if you develop any of them:
- An erection that has lasted for more than four hours;
- Blurred or weak vision (e.g. seeing a blue tinge; difficulty in differentiating blue & green; or difficulty focusing at night)
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or calves
- Hoarseness, trouble breathing or swallowing, blurred vision, fainting, hives, nausea, rash
- How should I store my VARDENAFIL pills?
- In an emergency.
- What else should I know about my VARDENAFIL?
VARDENAFIL belongs to a category of medicines known as phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors and is utilized to deal with ED (erectile dysfunction) by letting more blood flow into your penis, thereby causing an erection that can be sustained.
It fails to permanently cure ED or improve sexual stimulation, and it cannot prevent pregnancy or protect from diseases transferred on through sexual intercourse, such as HIV/AIDS.
VARDENAFIL is the active ingredient in this pill. Each pill has VARDENAFIL in proportion to 20 mg Vardenafil. Your Vardenafil pills also contain supplementary, non-active ingredients.
Every Generic Levitra pill is manufactured in circular form, is yellow in color and marked "20" on the backside. These pills are available in blister packs of 10 pills each.
VARDENAFIL pills are ingested orally. The drug is taken whenever it's needed, about 15-30 minutes prior to sexual intercourse. You can take VARDENAFIL regardless of whether you have eaten or not, but it should not be taken multiple times a day.
Strictly adhere to the instructions on the package and get help from your GP regarding anything that remains uncertain. Stick to the prescribed dosage and do not modify the dosage.
This medication may be used to treat other disorders and you should consult your physician for further details.
Prior to use, update your doctor if you have any allergic reaction towards VARDENAFIL or any other medication and avoid using the drug if you are taking any of the following medications:
alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), tamsulosin (Flomax), and terazosin (Hytrin);
or if you have in the recent past been prescribed nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate (Isordril, Sorbitrate), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO), and nitroglycerin (Nitro-BID, Nitro-Dur, Nitroquick, Nitrostat, others). Nitrates come come in the form of pills. Some pills can be placed under the tongue and other methods include sprays, patches and ointments. Refer to your healthcare advisor if you are unsure about whether any of your medicines include nitrates.
Prevent taking medication that includes nitrates such as amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate ('poppers').
Inform your doctor of any other medication (prescription or otherwise) you are taking, in addition to any vitamin supplements or nutritional or herbal products.
You have to inform your healthcare advisor if you are prescribed any of the following: amiodarone (Cordarone);
antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Sporanox), and ketoconazole (Nizoral);
cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune);
diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac);
erythromycin (E.E.S. , E-Mycin, Erythrocin);
fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem);
HIV protease inhibitors such as indinavir (Crixivan) and ritonavir (Norvir); isoniazid (INH, Nydrazid);
medications to treat high blood pressure or irregular heartbeat;
various medications or treatments for erectile dysfunction;
procainamide (Procanbid, Pronestyl);
verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
and zafirlukast (Accolate).
Your doctor or general practitioner may advise you not to take vardenafil, or you might need a correction of the dosage, in case you have any of these conditions.
Be sure to inform your doctor if you experience or have ever experienced:
an erection which lasted or lasts for more than four hours;
a disorder that modifies the shape of the penis such as angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, or Peyronie's disease;
high or low blood pressure;
irregular heartbeat; a heart attack; angina (chest pain);
ulcers in the stomach or intestine;
a bleeding illness;
blood cell illness such as sickle cell anemia (a disease of the red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells), or leukemia (cancer of the white blood cells); and liver, kidney, or heart disease.
Also let your doctor know if you or anyone in your family experiences or has ever experienced:
pigmentosis (an eye disease); or long QT syndrome (a heart condition).
Also tell your doctor if you have ever been professionally suggested to refrain from sexual intercourse due to health reasons.
VARDENAFIL is to be used my males only and women should not use it.
In case you have to go through surgery, including orthodontic work, remember to inform your doctor accordingly.
Grapefruit juice is known to be problematic, so let your doctor know before taking it.
VARDENAFIL can cause side effects. Immediately tell your doctor if you go through any of these symptoms or if they continue:
Keep the pills safely in the original container, with the lid shut tight, and away from the reach of children.
Store at room temperature, in a cool and dry place. This will help in avoiding hot and damp conditions (i.e. do store in the bathroom).
Immediately throw away any pills that have reached or crossed their expiry date or are not needed anymore and talk to your doctor about their safe and suitable disposal.
If you have self-administered more than the recommended dosage, immediately let the nearby poison control center know.
If the individual who has overdosed has fainted or ceased breathing, contact the emergency services.
Don't skip any appointments with your doctor.
Don't permit other's to use your medication.
In case of repeat prescription, consult with your doctor.
- What is Kamagra?
- How does KAMAGRA work?
- Will KAMAGRA work immediately?
- Does KAMAGRA automatically cause an erection?
- How much KAMAGRA can I take?
- How often can I take KAMAGRA?
- Who should not take KAMAGRA?
- What if KAMAGRA doesn't work?
- Can I take KAMAGRA with alcohol?
- Can I take KAMAGRA once I'm done eating?
- What are the side effects of KAMAGRA?
Kamagra is an unnoticeable medication for the therapy of erectile dysfunction in males, also known as impotence. It is a revolutionary method of treatment that can assist men who have erectile dysfunction to get and sustain an erection when they are sexually stimulated. This medication comes in blister packs of 4 pills each.
KAMAGRA enhances the flow of blood to the penis allowing more sexual stimulation. With increased blood flowing in and a lesser amount flowing out, the arteries in the penis expand causing an erection. If this process is not fully functional, a man has trouble getting and maintaining an erection. Through the use of KAMAGRA, a male is capable of responding to sexual stimulation throughout a sexual encounter and once it is done the erection subsides.
It takes 50-60 minutes for KAMAGRA to take effect and an erection can be maintained for up to 4 hours.
No. When using KAMAGRA, there must be some sexual stimulation to get an erection. If you take KAMAGRA and are not sexually aroused, there will be no effect on your penis-you won't have an erection solely by taking the pill. KAMAGRA is not a hormone, neither is it an aphrodisiac. It's a prescription drug that can enhance the process of getting an erection for the majority of men with erectile dysfunction.
KAMAGRA is available in varying doses (25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg). Similar to other medicines, your doctor may have to modify your initial KAMAGRA dosage if it doesn't yield the desired results or you are faced with side effects. Do not self-administer more KAMAGRA than your doctor prescribes. KAMAGRA can be taken once a day according to its requirement.
If your age is more than 65 years, if you have acute liver or kidney problems, or are prescribed protease inhibitors, such as for the therapy of HIV, your physician may start you at the minimum (25-mg) dosage of KAMAGRA.
For the majority of patients, KAMAGRA should be used once daily, as per requirement. For patience that are using specific protease inhibitors (such as for the treatment of HIV), it is advised to not exceed a maximum single dose of 25 mg of KAMAGRA within a 48 hour time frame.
KAMAGRA is not to be used by newborns, children, or women. Avoid letting anyone else use your KAMAGRA. KAMAGRA must be taken only under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
Before you start therapy with KAMAGRA, don't forget to ask your healthcare professional if your heart is strong enough. If you're a male who uses nitrate drugs, like nitroglycerine, avoid taking KAMAGRA. The combination of KAMAGRA and nitrates can make your blood pressure fall suddenly to dangerous levels. You may feel dizzy, faint, or even have a heart attack or stroke. Nitrates are discovered in numerous prescription medications that are used to treat angina (chest pain due to heart disease) such as:
Nitroglycerin (sprays, ointments, skin patches or pastes, and tablets that are ingested or liquefied in the mouth)
Isosorbide mononitrate and isosorbide dinitrate (tablets that are orally ingested, chewed, or liquefied in the mouth)
Nitrates are also discovered in recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). If you are unsure regarding whether any of your medications constitute of nitrates, or if you do not comprehend what nitrates are, ask your healthcare professional or pharmacy technician.
While the rate of success of KAMAGRA is apparent in 4 out of 5 men, it's not effective for every male who takes it. If it isn't effective for you, consult your healthcare provider to consider other treatment opportunities.
The consumption of alcohol can momentarily weaken the ability to have an erection. To receive the maximum advantage from your medicine, you are recommended not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol prior to taking Kamagra.
Yes, but using KAMAGRA after a high in fat meal (such as a cheeseburger and French fries) may cause the effect to take place in a delayed manner.
Similar to all other medicines, KAMAGRA can cause certain side effects. These are usually minor and don't last for more than a couple of hours. Some of these side effects are more prone to appear with higher doses of KAMAGRA. With KAMAGRA, the most usual side effects are headache, facial flushing, and upset stomach. KAMAGRA may also temporarily cause bluish or blurred vision or extreme sensitivity to light. In the unlikely event of having an erection for more than 4 hours, consult your local doctor.
The dissimilarity among Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Kamagra
With an assortment of choices presented to deal with the condition of erectile dysfunction, it can be challenging to make a judgment about the right medication for you. Viagra, Cialis and Levitra all have various pros and cons and are all prescribed to treat the same problem, adding to the uncertainty. The main aspects of variation are the duration of Cialis' effectiveness (36 hours) and the capacity of soft tabs to take effect faster through absorption into the blood stream. You can also consume alcohol and eat high in fat foods when taking the soft tab version of both Cialis and Viagra. To notice the variation among all pills observe the table below:
- Comparative Table
|Drug Name||Dosage||Time before it starts to act||How to take||Fatty food/alcohol||Effect Lasts|
|Generic Viagra||50mg,100mg||1 hour||administer with a glass of water||no||3-4 hours|
|Generic Cialis||10mg,20mg||30-40 minutes||administer with a glass of water||no||36 hours|
|Generic Levitra||20mg||20 minutes - 1 hour||administer with a glass of water||no||12 hours|
|Generic Viagra Soft||100mg||10 - 20 minutes||chew or put under the tongue till it dissolves||yes||6 hours|
|Generic Cialis Soft||20mg||10 - 20 minutes||chew or put under the tongue till it dissolves||yes||24 - 36 hours|
|Generic Viagra Jelly||100mg||1 hour||dissolves in the mouth before it is ingested||no||3-4 hours|
|Kamagra||100mg||40 minutes - 1 hour||administer with a glass of water||a little||4 hours|